Why You Should Visit North Point City Yishun - Mega Mall Of The North


Why You Should Visit North Point City Yishun - Mega Mall Of The North



Finally, with the opening of North Point City, Yishun is great once again. With more than 100+ eateries and plenty of new stores to shop and dine, I must say, this is a must visit place if you happen to be around the north of Singapore.

Having been visiting for the many weekends, I must say, I’m very impressed with how it has evolved from a neighbourhood mall to a mega mall fill with endless stores to meet every demand.

If this was your first visit, you probably would have notice that the amount of eateries is far more comprehensive  compared to many of the other malls in Singapore. I guess that’s why they say, Yishun is a food heaven.

As a Yishun kid and staying a stone throw away from North Point City, I will try my best to update as frequent of the various eateries so stay tune to our updates.

North Point City 
930 Yishun Avenue 2 
Singapore 769098

Comments