Yishun 925 Coffeeshop Food Guide

Staying in Yishun has its perks of being in an area where you are surrounded by plenty of good food. There are plenty of posts around on the popular dishes which you can google and easily find it. Today, as a guy growing up in this area, I'll pen what I feel are deserving of a mention. 

1) 925 Coffee Shop - Healthy Steam Rice

Photo - 925 Steam Rice / Mei Cai Kuo Rou Fan

This is one of my favourite stalls to visit in Yishun. No bloggers has written about this stall and I personally feel it’s being underrated.

What I personally liked about this stall is the wide variety of choices for their steam rice and how healthy and hearty it is. Best part of all, you can ask the aunty to add more vegetables and add their godly soya sauce to enhance the taste.

The food served taste just like my grandmother’s dishes. Simplicity at its best!
Their most popular dishes are salted egg meat patty rice, chicken with mushroom rice and my personal favourite, herbal soup chicken!


Do drop by early too avoid disappointment as they close once all their dishes are sold. 



Comments